Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

"This better be worth my time, I stopped listening to rick Astley for this!" *sees who it is made by* "YEAH!!!"

But on a serious note, Great video once again sexy seafood man thing! 5 whole stars, because I couldn't find a blunt enough knife to make it worth my time cutting up a star to make it 4.5.

But on a real serious note, great video entertainment once again, my fellow Caucasian human being, (I think).

-Slendy the slenderman

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks, slendy.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

I have nothing to say here but... EPIC!

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

great animation!

Made me rofl ALOT! I loved every minute and i only wish it was longer :(

btw: @RaenBoow ... LOLZ FAIL

Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great game, I can't think of a way to get past the generator part, I used a first aid kit on smith but the zombies got in, maybe if I had barricaded it instead rather than just bolt it in case of emergency. Fun game, kept me occupied and I would love to see another.

Infestor Infestor

WOW

THAT WAS THE BEST INDIE GAME I HAVE PLAYED ALL MONTH!!!
And that says something coming from me, trust me :) Man that was SO fun, I loved the art style and the music was very good aswell... Never even noticed it repeating... Wait, did it??? I also found that the levels were challenging, but not infuriating, ALOT of games suffer from that. Games and ment to be fun, and in this case, that's the complete and utter truth... All in all, a fun and fairly short game ( just enough to play and not get bored off ) that had miled humor and an intresting plot twist right at the end there. The only thing that I can say about the art style and music... WOW. You have made a very enjoyable game there that I might even play again if you're lucky :) 10/10 You have completly earnt it my friend.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

What can I say

I only clicked on this because it looked like motherlode, OH HOW I LOVED THAT GAME!!!

DJ Dela - Bleed (WIP) DJ Dela - Bleed (WIP)

Maybe we could invite some women?

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

I love this song for the simple reason that its beat is so catchy and upbeat only a fool could not enjoy it. I don't know why but every time I listen to this song I fell the need to play Skyrim with this over the top :D Great song!

Loose ends (delirious dubstep) Loose ends (delirious dubstep)

sweet

I really liked it... But I wish it was. more of a heart stopper if you know what I mean... It made me think of a world that the egyptians rules and had gotten future tech. :P I'm talking about the chimey-ness.

DubHead responds:

I'm glad your having such creative thoughts about this track :D I really appreciate that! Thanks for you new perception

Descent Descent

I love how he's like "Gimme yo' fuckin' cookies!" Damn it, now I have to play a custom story tonight ¬.¬ THANKS A LOT! Great work mate!

The dive The dive

awsome!

I like the suit, and the overall colour! good peice of work.

Reach Reach

nice

this went to my heart... sometimes i feel like that... good style with a nice B&W wash