DJ Dela - Bleed (WIP) DJ Dela - Bleed (WIP)

Maybe we could invite some women?

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

I love this song for the simple reason that its beat is so catchy and upbeat only a fool could not enjoy it. I don't know why but every time I listen to this song I fell the need to play Skyrim with this over the top :D Great song!

Loose ends (delirious dubstep) Loose ends (delirious dubstep)

sweet

I really liked it... But I wish it was. more of a heart stopper if you know what I mean... It made me think of a world that the egyptians rules and had gotten future tech. :P I'm talking about the chimey-ness.

DubHead responds:

I'm glad your having such creative thoughts about this track :D I really appreciate that! Thanks for you new perception

Eggacy 2 Eggacy 2

didn't know you had a newgrounds channel

You should of told me in tescos, asda and sainsbury's, GRANDMA'S CHEESE GRANDMA'S CHEESE... er, um... ¬.¬ now I look like im sad!!!! or british ^.^

-= Bull Horns =- -= Bull Horns =-

Good one

I havn't really had one like this in a fair while. I can only wish for a stronger bass. Maybe a large drop followed by more intense bass? But thats just who I am. Oh and by the way: what does the previous review even say?

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate your criticism, I'll definitely keep that in mind!
And yeah, that guy that left the previous review must be a bollocking idiot... Hahaha, he's actually a good friend. He's just dickin around xD

Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord Open The Eyes Of My Heart Lord

although im athiest

i still thought that this was a good track!!! i just wish it didnt have the lyrics... but then again im like that... all in all a very good one :)

Mans0n responds:

thanks! not too many reviewers left good honest opinions.

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

im scared my ears will go BOOM

NO really im acctuly scared for my ears becuase its so loud with my headset

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

IM MAXED OUT

headset max... keyboard vol settings, max speakers max... IT PHYSICALY CANT GET ANY LOUDER!!!

Darkness In Me (Symphonic Darkness In Me (Symphonic

epic

this song just says... FUCK YOU!!! ITS GOOD, the start remindas me of the egiptian maps on UT 2000 or 2001 or what ever year it was

Orange Clock Bought Chalk Orange Clock Bought Chalk

nice!

any kind of muic like htis is cool but this is awsome!!! reminds me of dragon quest and final fantasy mixed together :)

topcatyo responds:

Dragon Fantasy. Sounds like a website I'd rather not visit.