Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2 Dead Frontier: Outbreak 2

Great game, I can't think of a way to get past the generator part, I used a first aid kit on smith but the zombies got in, maybe if I had barricaded it instead rather than just bolt it in case of emergency. Fun game, kept me occupied and I would love to see another.

Infestor Infestor

WOW

THAT WAS THE BEST INDIE GAME I HAVE PLAYED ALL MONTH!!!
And that says something coming from me, trust me :) Man that was SO fun, I loved the art style and the music was very good aswell... Never even noticed it repeating... Wait, did it??? I also found that the levels were challenging, but not infuriating, ALOT of games suffer from that. Games and ment to be fun, and in this case, that's the complete and utter truth... All in all, a fun and fairly short game ( just enough to play and not get bored off ) that had miled humor and an intresting plot twist right at the end there. The only thing that I can say about the art style and music... WOW. You have made a very enjoyable game there that I might even play again if you're lucky :) 10/10 You have completly earnt it my friend.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

What can I say

I only clicked on this because it looked like motherlode, OH HOW I LOVED THAT GAME!!!

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

good and hard

But you ruined my fucking keyboard!!! ¬.¬ but yer, befoe my keyobard went fritzzy ( and its a fucking good one ) it was fun, but very hard to understand, I felt like going " ... --- ... " :P because dam was it hard to get a grip of.

Grent responds:

In the sequel (which we've pretty much decided to make... eventually), I have an idea for a way the player can change the difference between the length of a dot versus a dash, so that everyone can play at their own speed. Sorry about your keyboard, though. :/

Insectonator Insectonator

im playing this for a 2nd time

Yes the game was fun and all, but there was a bug ¬.¬ i was on one of the ones where you had to kill a certain type of bug, and the bug i needed didnt spawn. i waited for about 5 mins for the bug to spawn ( whilst killing other bugs for fun ) it never came :P so today im trying it again. its still a pritty fun game, a nice time user. but im giving it an 8 not a 9 because of the problem i had

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

lol

fun game i really like the idea... btw i was playing fire red yesterday... and i thought it was fire red and leaf green not blue?

Olmate responds:

Infoterror, you are correct that the newest version are called fire red and leaf green, but the first pokemon versions released in the U.S was pokemon red and pokemon blue a while back.

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

good

but it got boring... im going to stop playing now ( 2nd to last stage ). it reminded me ot katamari forever which i have and enjoy alot

One Chance One Chance

i feel shit

good game but... last night my rabbit died and i watched 2012 and then i play this and not to mention im feeling down at the moment :(

Mummy and Monsters Mummy and Monsters

yer

it was a bit of fun... could be better by having some sort of extras e.g: shop for new skins, extra game modes and maybe points for retry's used and time.

Sub-Zero Condition Sub-Zero Condition

ads ¬.¬

WTF it was an ok game but ADS really?!

willy313 responds:

yes, i'll remove some tommorow. They are not supposed to show up that frequent